Order with standard shipping by December 10 for Christmas delivery.
Create your own Paper Sculpture Koi Fish! This fun project is a downloadable pdf version. It includes 18-pages of instructions with photographs, plus the printable, numbered outlines to cut out and create your own koi fish. Clear, easy to understand instructions by artist Tiffany Budzisz will guide you through each step of creating your own sculpture. Print the pattern again and again to make as many beautiful koi fish as you'd like, to keep or give as gifts to friends and family.
This is a digital file. No supplies are included. This digital file is for personal use only. Artwork created with this pattern is for personal use and should not be sold.
Also included is a free instructional video on YouTube
• Canson Mi-Tientes or other heavy-weight, letter-size art or craft paper (like scrapbooking paper)
• Plain 8.5" x 11" printer paper
• 5' x 7" mat board or foam board for the background
• Foam core or adhesive peel and stick foam squares (found in the scrapbooking aisle)
• Wooden dowel 1/8" or 1/4" (a pencil or paint brush handle would also work)
• White glue, like Elmer's
• Scissors, or craft knife and #11 blades
• Cutting mat (if you're using the craft knife)
• Stylus tool (often used for pottery)
A version of this kit as a printed paper booklet, and a tool kit is also available (limited quantities).