Holiday Break: Orders for in-stock items placed after Dec. 24 will ship on Jan. 04. Thank you! Custom print products ship in 5-10 business days. In-stock items ship in 1-2 business days.
Create your own Paper Sculpture Dragon! This is a fun, downloadable pdf file. It includes 19-pages of instructions with photographs, plus the printable, numbered outlines to cut out and create your own dragon. Clear, easy to understand instructions by artist Tiffany Budzisz will guide you through each step of creating your own sculpture. Print the pattern again and again to make as many beautiful dragons as you'd like, to keep or give as gifts to friends and family.
This is a digital file. No supplies are included. This digital file is for personal use only. Artwork created with this pattern is for personal use and should not be sold.
Free instructional video is also available on YouTube
• Canson Mi-Tientes or other heavy-weight, letter-size art or craft paper (like scrapbooking paper)
• Plain 8.5" x 11" printer paper
• 5' x 7" mat board or foam board for the background
• Foam core or adhesive peel and stick foam squares (found in the scrapbooking aisle)
• Wooden dowel 1/8" or 1/4" (a pencil or paint brush handle would also work)
• White glue, like Elmer's
• Scissors, or craft knife and #11 blades
• Cutting mat (if you're using the craft knife)
• Stylus tool (often used for pottery)
A version of this kit as a printed paper booklet, and a tool kit is also available (limited quantities).